Fun Coconut

Best videos, photos, weird things, downloads, tips, technology and news.

The Human Being - this amazing thing

The human being is very funny ... everything he does, after a certain time, becomes comedy. Some things are instant comedy, like our politicians, they say, what they do ... no one takes seriously. And as has taken seriously? Political ta so discredited that even in Brazil he speaks: "I've never stolen and not drink this water and as much as it is because we look away and talk, Uh huh ... okay.

Good, but today I do not want to talk about political ... I speak of human beings, this amazing thing. It is up to the name of this piece: The Human Being - this amazing thing. Another day I was answering some scraps on orkut and I realized that all photos are of people laughing. Everyone's laughing (or look like a suitcase) Laughing I say is so normal, smiling, happy, happy, suitcase, taking wave. The point is that nobody ever noticed that puts a picture crying? Sad, desperate. Orkut is how you ask a guy you do not know, and then, beauty? The guy always says, beauty! It has a doorman in the building here that I know that your life is hell. Problems of money, with his wife, with children. I always ask him, beauty? And he says what? Wonderful!

Orkut is so. Then I went on some profiles to analyze. And communities: No one understands me, I was happy one day and desperately seeking a love appeared. As this is not funny? Or otherwise, when you see one serious person in the profile, all of the communities bear bilu ... (I know that all communities is an error of Portuguese ... me!)

Well, today is Friday through Monday, I'm tired, bored, aburrido to stay at home, lying without presenting. You see, even I! It seemed that everything was fine, but I'm sick ... a human being ... The Human Being - this amazing thing.

Ps. I do not proofread ... if you get any error ... Portuguese is because I do not proofread ...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário